Welcome to Okanagan's gold buyers
Why choose Gold Okanagan
- Fully transparent. Our prices are listed here, so you know exactly what you will be paid.
- Our services are portable which means we can come to you in the safety of your home and on your schedule. Or come to us in Osoyoos, contact us to make an appointment.
- If you need a quote on your gold, silver, rarities, key date coins, graded coins, or entire collections our quotes are ALWAYS no-obligation & FREE.
- We are fully licensed in all the communities we serve, accredited, and have clear backgrounds; all of which have been vetted by the Better Business Bureau.
- Exceptional customer service with a high rate of satisfied customers and referrals.
|Item||Our Buy Price(CAD per gram)|
|9kt Gold (purity 37.5%)||$22.72|
|10kt Gold (purity 41.7%)||$25.27|
|12kt Gold (purity 50.0%)||$30.30|
|14kt Gold (purity 58.5%)||$35.45|
|Item||Our Buy Price(CAD)|
|1 oz Gold Bar||$2,212.06|
|$100 Gold Coin 14kt (1976/1987-2003)||$471.46|
|$200 Gold Coin 22kt (2004-date)||$889.04|
|$10 Gold Coin Liberty/Indian Head||$911.28|
|Item||Our Buy Price(CAD)|
|1oz Silver Maple||$31.22|
|10 oz Silver Bar||$305.76|
|Morgan and Peace Dollars (per $1 face value)||$21.18|
Prices as of 2021-01-27 21:07 PST. To update price, or if nothing appears, please refresh the page.
At Gold Okanagan we strive for customer satisfaction. If you have changed your mind about a sale to us, please contact us within 2 business days and we will return your sale.
Laszlo and Vanessa have been in the business of precious metals for over 20 years. Our dedication to providing a transparent service has proven loyalty in customer satisfaction. It is our goal to build long time relationships with those we serve through outstanding service and customer care. As a continuing commitment to ethical business practices, we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, hold an Inter-Community Business Licence and we are the only business of our kind in the Okanagan to display what we pay. Providing a clear, and transparent value is the backbone of Gold Okanagan.
Laszlo holds a diploma as a Numismatic Scholar from the Florence Schook School of Numismatics, which is a part of the ANA (American Nusmanatic Association).
Vanessa is a Registered Gemologist Appraiser (RGA), a Canadain Personal Property Appraiser (CPPAG), an Applied Jewelry Professional from GIA (AJP), and a member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. For more information on our certified appraisal services please visit Szabo Appraisal Group
We work with a variety of customers; our client list includes private citizens, antique shops, jewelers, pawn shops, dentists & denturists, coin dealers & collectors, along with traveling gold buyers/silver buyers.
We are located in Osoyoos B.C. and operate by appointment only. Please call Vanessa or Laszlo at 250-408-4680 to schedule an appointment or drop us an email at email@example.com. We are available 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm.
Areas We Serve:
Osoyoos, Oliver, OK Falls, Penticton, Summerland, Peachland, West Kelowna, Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon, Armstrong, Salmon Arm, Keremeos, Rock Creek, Grand Forks, Castlegar, Trail, Nelson, Kamloops, Merritt