Welcome to Okanagan's Gold Buyers
Why choose Gold Okanagan
- We do house calls in British Columbia to buy your gold, silver, coins and unwanted jewelry
- Our services are portable which means we can come to you in the safety of your home and on your schedule.
- Fully transparent. Our live buying prices are listed here, so you know exactly what you will be paid.
- Our appointments are on your schedule. Based in Osoyoos BC, contact us to make an appointment.
- if you need a quote on your gold or silver our quotes are ALWAYS FREE with no obligation.
- We are fully licensed in all the communities we serve, accredited, and have clear backgrounds; all of which have been vetted by the Better Business Bureau.
- Exceptional customer service with a high rate of satisfied customers and referrals.
|Item||Our Buy Price(CAD per gram)|
|9kt Gold (purity 37.5%)||$22.53|
|10kt Gold (purity 41.7%)||$25.06|
|12kt Gold (purity 50.0%)||$30.04|
|14kt Gold (purity 58.5%)||$35.15|
|Item||Our Buy Price(CAD)|
|1 oz Gold Bar||$2,193.48|
|$100 Gold Coin 14kt (1976/1987-2003)||$467.50|
|$200 Gold Coin 22kt (2004-date)||$881.58|
|$10 Gold Coin Liberty/Indian Head||$903.63|
|Item||Our Buy Price(CAD)|
|1oz Silver Maple||$27.23|
|10 oz Silver Bar||$266.67|
|Morgan and Peace Dollars (per $1 face value)||$18.48|
Prices as of 2022-10-05 13:38 PST. To update price, or if nothing appears, please refresh the page.
At Gold Okanagan we strive for customer satisfaction. If you have changed your mind about a sale to us, please contact us within 2 business days and we will return your sale.
Laszlo has been in the business of precious metals for over 20 years. His dedication to providing a transparent service has proven loyalty in customer satisfaction. It is the goal of Gold Okanagan to build long-time relationships with those we serve through outstanding service and customer care. As a continuing commitment to ethical business practices, we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, hold an Inter-Community Business Licence and we are the only business of our kind in the Okanagan to display what we pay. Providing a clear, and transparent value is the backbone of Gold Okanagan.
In addition to his knowledge of gold and silver, Laszlo holds a diploma as a Numismatic Scholar from the Florence Schook School of Numismatics, which is a part of the ANA (American Nusmanatic Association).
Gold Okanagan works with a variety of customers; our client list includes private citizens, antique shops, jewelers, pawn shops, dentists & denturists, coin dealers & collectors, along with traveling gold buyers/silver buyers.
We are located in Osoyoos B.C. and operate by appointment only. Please call Laszlo at 250-408-4680 to schedule an appointment or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 7 days a week from 10am to 8pm.
Areas We Serve:
Osoyoos, Oliver, OK Falls, Penticton, Summerland, Peachland, West Kelowna, Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon, Armstrong, Salmon Arm, Keremeos, Rock Creek, Grand Forks, Castlegar, Trail, Nelson, Kamloops, Merritt